RE-OPENING MAY 18th
1. We will treat dental emergencies as needed. Please call (815) 673-7842 or email us at email@example.com for an appointment.
2. Every patient must confirm they are symptom free before receiving an appointment.
3. Every patient must wash their hands for 20 seconds once they enter the dental office.
4. All staff members will wear protective equipment and/or gowns, headcovers, masks, face shields and disposable gloves.
5. As always, we follow CDC and ADA guidelines. We use disposable materials and/or instruments that get sterilized.
6. There will be gaps between appointments, so each dental room or operatory will be double disinfected between each and every patient.
7. Patients will be immediately seated in treatment room, so we can maintain social distancing.
8. No extra people may come with the patient, unless the patient requires special care or is a minor.
There is no higher priority than the Safety of our Patients and Employees. We are in close communication with medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, and internal teams to stay on top of this evolving situation. According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.
As a result, we have enhanced some of our cleaning procedures in the interest of our Patients’ and Employees’ health and safety. We continue to follow all the guidelines and precautions.
Again, remember the best way to protect yourself is to wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
Dr. Ferdkoff and staff.